Our Environmental team has an extensive experience in infrastructure projects as well as in large industries, solving problems in a creative and effective way. Among the services our environmental team provides to our clients, we can relate:
- Assistance in environmental licensing processes and review of environmental studies, including support in public hearings.
- Survey, analysis and evaluation of environmental liabilities.
- Audit of Environmental and Regulatory Compliance.
- Due diligence in processes of financing, merger, incorporation and acquisition of companies or assets.
- Negotiation with environmental agencies and the Public Prosecutor’s Office, including advice on the drafting / review of Conduct Adjustment Terms (TAC).
- Follow-up of implementation of enterprises for legal compliance and fulfillment of conditions.
- Acting in administrative proceedings arising from infraction notices or civil investigations of the Public Prosecutor’s Office, as well as in environmental lawsuits.
- Legal support in environmental auditing for certification and compliance with ISO 14000 series standards and in the implementation of Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Legal analysis of draft laws and resolutions, as well as contributions to the minutes for discussion in CONAMA, CONAMA, Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Energy and CONASQ.
- Negotiation of environmental clauses in national and international financial contracts.
- Assistance in environmental and regulatory issues related to controlled substances and chemicals (ANVISA, Army, Federal Police, Civil Police).
The environmental team has awards and recognitions, both national and international, and is recognized as one of the most admired attorneys in Brazil by the ranking of the magazine Analysis 500.