Our infrastructure team provides advising services and representation in disputes involving energy, oil and gas, communications, transportation, ports, airports, railroads and logistics, mining and water.
Our infrastructure team has broad experience in structuring projects, preparing and negotiating contracts and several types of agreements, including EPCs, turn-key, build-to-suit, joint venture or operation agreements, warranty documents, distribution agreements, construction agreements, power purchase (PPA), power conversion (ECC), swaps and options and sale of electricity, government compliance issues, among others.
Our main services related to infrastructure contracts include:
- electrical energy projects such as hydroelectric, thermoelectric, wind, and solar, including concessions, construction, assembly, equipment supply, power purchase and sale (PPA), gas supply (GSA), and power conversion (ECC);
- mineral exploration, development, exploitation, marketing, and import/export, including the construction of pig iron plants, smelters, and other large facilities;
- oil and gas sector projects, including exploration, development, exploitation, refining, distribution, marketing, and import and export of crude oil, natural gas, LNG, and derivative product;
- Advising in public bids and negotiating public works contracts, concession agreements and public-private partnerships; and
- Representation in administrative proceedings before government bodies.