Our capital market area consists of a highly skilled team of lawyers who represent the world’s leading financial institutions, as well as publicly traded companies and investors. Our team has broad experience working with the Brazilian Securities Commission and self-governing entities (BM&FBOVESPA and ANBMIA).
Our main services in this area include:
- Structuring investment funds;
- Advising in voluntary or involuntary tender offers for the acquisition or swap of securities;
- Structuring public offerings for the distribution of securities, including shares, debentures, additional potential construction certificates (CEPACs), real estate receivables certificates (CRIs) and agribusiness receivables certificates (CRAs);
- Advising in corporate restructuring transactions involving publicly traded companies;
- Advising on structuring proposals to regulatory agencies for the creation of new securities; and
- Representation in sanctions proceedings brought by the Brazilian Securities Commission.