Our employment law area offers our business clients specialized advising in all matters related to employment law, including transactional issues, preventative consulting, agreements and litigation.
The lawyers in our employment law group have broad experience in various industries and the specific problems of employment law. Our lawyers work pragmatically in the pursuit of cost efficiency in all matters related to employment and retirement. Our clients are government and private sector employers, multinational groups, major Brazilian industrial companies, small businesses and investment funds.
Our main services in this area include:
- Preparing agreements between domestic and international companies and their key executives;
- Business advising on the compliance of executives in internal investigations and audits to evaluate employee conduct;
- Advising on contracts and issues related to expatriate employees;
- In-company presentations and training;
- Advising on issues related to routine employment law procedures to avoid or minimize risk exposure, as well as developing occupational risk and accident prevention programs;
- Preparing contracts, agreements, addenda, individual contracts and other documents for a company’s day-to-day employment law issues;
- Negotiation with labor unions and preparing collective bargaining agreements;
- Monitoring and advising on the termination of employment agreements, including labor union procedures;
- Strategic monitoring of employment claims and preventative monitoring of employment claims to avoid improper inclusion/blocking; and
- Advising in lawsuits and administrative proceedings.